TULA 7.62×39 Ammo 122gr FMJ Steel Case
Offered in 500rd and 1000rd quantities – UL076201
This Tula cartridge is perfect for every type of range training you might have planned. This ammo complies with CIP requirements. The cartridge keeps its qualities under various climatic and weather conditions. It features a bottle-shaped steel case with a non-projecting flange and a phosphate polymer coating. The lead-core bullet has a full bimetal jacket and is ignited by a non-corrosive Berdan primer. Sold in 500 or 1000rd quantities – packaged in 20rd factory boxes.
All ammunition sales are final; No returns for ANY reason. All orders containing ammunition must ship to a physical billing address with adult signature; No P.O. Boxes.
By purchasing ammunition from Arm or Ally, you self-certify you...
- are a U.S. Citizen, AND at least 21 years of age;
- have read, understand, AND are acting in accordance with ALL local and state laws governing the purchase, transfer, and possession of ammunition;
- have no legal constraint prohibiting you from possessing, ordering, or transferring ammunition and/or firearms;
- are not a convicted felon, a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance, and/or mental defective;
- have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
- have not been convicted of domestic violence;
- will not sell or otherwise transfer ammunition to any person under the age of 21.
Any order placed which does not meet these legal requirements will be canceled and refunded, less a 10% fee.
No Ammunition Sales To The Following States: AK, CA, CT, D.C, HI, IL, MA, MD, NY, NJ, PR
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!