Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this Site agree that access to and use of this Site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. Please do not use this Site if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES HEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN CLAY COUNTY, MISSOURI, FOR PURPOSES OF ANY SUIT, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THIS SALE AGREEMENT.
YOU MAY NOT USE OR EXPORT THE MATERIALS PURCHASED FROM ARM OR ALLY LLC IN VIOLATION OF U.S. EXPORT LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All pricing is subject to change. For all prices, products, and offers, Arm or Ally LLC reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements, and other extenuating circumstances. While Arm or Ally LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Arm or Ally LLC makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. Arm or Ally LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
The entire content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, or code, is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws and is the property of ARM OR ALLY LLC. Copyright 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 www.armorally.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this Site to place an order with www.armorally.com or purchase www.armorally.com products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the Site solely for your non-commercial use or to place an order with www.armorally.com or to purchase www.armorally.com products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of this Site, is strictly prohibited unless authorized by www.armorally.com. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Site.
This Site and the materials and products on this Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, www.armorally.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. www.armorally.com does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes the Site available is free of viruses or other harmful components. www.armorally.com does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
ARM OR ALLY S LLC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this Site or the performance of the products, even if ARM OR ALLY S LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If a www.armorally.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, www.armorally.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product listed at the incorrect price. www.armorally.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, www.armorally.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account for the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions apply to you upon accessing the Site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by www.armorally.com without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous shall survive any termination.
www.armorally.com may deliver notice to you through e-mail, a general notice on the Site, or by another reliable method to the address or phone number you have provided to www.armorally.com.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the Site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a www.armorally.com or other licensed employee, host, or representative, and other members or visitors on the Site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Site or use the Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
www.armorally.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the Site, and is not responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the Site, www.armorally.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the Site. However, www.armorally.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark, or; another intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to www.armorally.com in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ARM OR ALLY S LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account.
To increase our visitors’ value, www.armorally.com may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with www.armorally.com, www.armorally.com has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of www.armorally.com. These linked sites are only for your convenience, and therefore, you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, www.armorally.com seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its Site but for sites it links to (including if a specific link does not work).
- We provide an opportunity for customers to request a signature delivery for an additional fee. If signature delivery is not selected, you authorize the chosen carrier to release your parcel without your presence and/or ‘physical transfer of possession.’
- All carriers have suspended their service guarantees as of March 2020. No refunds are provided if express services are not fulfilled in their expected timelines. (ex. UPS Next Day Air takes 2+ days – no shipping charge refunds are issued.)
- UPS Saturday Delivery is not included in the shipping rates provided at checkout. If you require a Saturday Delivery, contact us at email@example.com. Additional fees will apply.
- Ensure you provide accurate information at checkout. E-mail address errors will prevent you from receiving order correspondence, confirmation, and tracking information.
- We do not permit the recipient to change the delivery address of any parcel in transit. All packages will ship to the original shipping address provided. If you need to update your shipping address in transit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Package intercept fees are estimated at $18 plus the additional cost of shipping, depending upon the carrier. You are responsible for these fees when applicable.
- We are not responsible for failed deliveries due to address errors. Suppose a parcel is “returned to sender” due to a lack of access to the delivery location or insufficient address. In that case, you are responsible for the cost of the return shipment and any reshipment costs associated with reshipping the package.
- Free shipping promotions do not apply to Alaska and Hawaii – orders and shipments to these states MAY incur additional shipping charges. If required – we will contact you.
- In the event www.armorally.com does not calculate the proper shipping charges at checkout, www.armorally.com reserves the right to place the order, or part of the order, in abeyance until the balance is paid in full.
- All USPS Priority, UPS Ground, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx 2 Day Air, and FedEx Overnight include up to $100 of insurance.
- Checkout defaults to Full-Value Insurance (FVI), at an additional cost to the customer.
- FVI covers the loss or damage while your package is in transit / in possession of the carrier.
- Loss coverage terminates upon the carrier’s delivery confirmation, with or without signature.
- Customers may opt out of FVI at the checkout. If opting out of FVI, the customer accepts a maximum of $100 coverage in the event of loss-in-transit or damage.
- No level of insurance covers theft after delivery.
Example 1: Customer purchases FVI for a $200 order. The carrier conducts a missing package search and confirms the loss. Arm or Ally LLC reships the customer a new order or issues a full refund in the event of out-of-stock.
Example 2: Customer opts out of FVI for a $200 order. The carrier conducts a missing package search and confirms the loss. Arm or Ally LLC issues a $100 in-store credit for the customer to place a new order or gives a $100 refund.
- www.armorally.com offers a 30-day return and refund policy. To initiate the returns process, follow the instructions, complete, and submit a Return Form through our Customer Help Center. Items returned without prior authorization may be refused.
- Return processing, and refunds, could take up to 14 business days, not including transit time, federal holidays, or weekends.
- Items that are unused/uninstalled, non-blemished/damaged in their original condition, and packaging in original condition, can be returned for a full refund, less a 15% restocking fee, less original shipping charges regardless of any free shipping promotion.
- Any item where the packaging has been opened or damaged may be returnable on a case-by-case basis; restocking fees will vary depending upon severity but may be as high as 50% if accepted.
- Damaged / Blemished (used/pre-fit) items are not eligible for return.
- Any claim against blemished products must be made within 72 hours of delivery, or all claims are void. Delivery is defined as the date/time stamp of the carrier’s delivery confirmation.
- Items with a manufacturer defect or factory mis-packaged products must be addressed directly with the manufacturer for replacement and are not eligible for return. If a said replacement is refused, our standard return policy is applied to include a 15% restocking fee.
- Return shipping charges and/or shipping costs are not subject to refunds.
- It is recommended you photograph all returned merchandise before it leaves your possession.
- All returned merchandise must be returned using the chosen carrier’s full-value insurance. We are not responsible for any returned parcel lost or damaged while in transit.
Returns or cancellations of promotional items.
Promotional items are those items purchased that provides additional promotional bonus such as “Free Shipping on Your Entire Order” or “Coupon for Future Purchase”. Returning or canceling a promotional item will also disqualify the order from receiving such promotional benefits. This promotional benefit will be deducted, canceled, and affect your return/refund. Example: You purchase an item that includes a coupon for “$XX.XX” off a future purchase. Returning or canceling the item will cancel the coupon, and/or if already used, the value of such coupon will be deducted from the return amount.
FFL Return Information
Once the FFL item is transferred to you (Completion of the ATF Form 4473), the FFL item is considered used and is not eligible for return. Returns resulting from a failed background check are charged a 30% restocking fee. Other returns of FFL items not already previously covered are subject to our standard return policy plus an additional $10 administrative fee per item.
- To cancel an order, please follow the instructions, complete, and submit an Order Cancellation Form through our Customer Help Center.
- Canceled orders incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the order total, including shipping charges and applicable tax. A cancellation fee covers the expense of processing your initial and refund transactions. The 10% cancellation fee is broken down as follows – 7% are fees charged to Arm or Ally by the acquiring bank to process your initial transaction (3.5%) and your return transaction (3.5%). The remaining 3% are ancillary fees.
- We make all reasonable attempts to honor cancellation requests. However, orders are packaged and shipped quickly; submitting a request to cancel your order does not guarantee it is or will be canceled. If your order ships before receiving your cancellation e-mail, you will be responsible for returning the item to us under the terms of our return policy above.
Price Adjustment Policy (Retroactive)
Price adjustments will be honored within two (2) days of purchase and only if the adjustment exceeds $5. All adjustments will be issued in store credit (coupon), valid for 30 days. To request a price adjustment, please e-mail email@example.com with a copy of your order number. www.armorally.com reserves the right to deny any price adjustment request.
- To initiate the claims process, please follow the instructions and complete and submit the Claims Form through our Customer Help Center.
- Items received damaged in transit: Must be noted with the carrier at the time of delivery.
- Must be made within 72 hours of the carrier’s delivery confirmation by submitting a New Ticket at our Customer Help Center.
- All packaging, including all inner and outer packaging material, must be retained until your claim has been adjudicated and deemed final and may be requested by the carrier during the claims process.
- Include photos of the damaged items, item packaging, and outer packaging.
- Include photos of any stamps/markings on the package which may indicate the parcel was delivered damaged.
- We will review your claim and contact you once adjudicated with a resolution.
- Items lost in transit (no delivery confirmation): Verify there has been no movement on your parcel for at least four (4) business days (M-F) or six (6) business days during peak seasons. Open a New Ticket at our Customer Help Center. We will contact the carrier for further investigation.
- See Shipping Insurance (above) for packages lost in transit.
- Received Wrong Item / Incorrect quantity: Open a New Ticket at our Customer Help Center. Include a copy of the packing slip and the shipping label on the outside of the box.
- In the event of receiving an incorrect item, we sometimes reship the correct item prior to receiving the incorrect item back. In these events, if the original item is not returned, we reserve the right to bill your credit card if not received within 20 calendar days of the carrier’s delivery confirmation of the replacement item. After 30 days, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and our standard return policy applies. No claims for missing packages are permitted where there is a delivery confirmation scan. In these cases, your claim is direct with the carrier.
- Claims for damaged FFL items MUST be made prior to completing your ATF Form 4473. It is your responsibility to inspect the item prior to taking possession of it. All Claims for damaged FFL items after completing the 4473 are the customer’s responsibility to address with the manufacturer of the item.
- Stolen Packages: Arm or Ally does not honor any claim against theft after delivery.
In the event of a chargeback or disputed charge, the customer will incur a $35.00 chargeback fee, in addition to the original charges, and be liable for all legal fees associated with disputing the chargeback. It is also agreed that this contract is negotiated in Clay County, Missouri. It is understood that you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of use by submitting the credit card for payment. I hereby certify that I am either the holder of the submitted credit card or have been authorized by the holder of said card to use it to pay for services provided by Arm or Ally S LLC.
Terms & Conditions Specific to the Purchase of Polymer80 Products
To purchase Polymer80, Inc. products or to utilize this website, you must agree to the following before proceeding:
• I am at least 21 years of age.
• I am not prohibited from possessing firearms under federal, state or local law in your applicable jurisdiction.
• I am not under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could imprison me for more than one year.
• I have never been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could have imprisoned me for more than one year, even if I received a shorter sentence, including probation.
• I am not an unlawful user of or addicted to marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or controlled substance.
• I am not a fugitive from justice.
• I have never been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that I am a danger to myself or others or am incompetent to manage my own affairs.)
• Nor have I been involuntarily held for a mental health evaluation within the last five (5) years.
• I have never been committed to a mental institution.
• I have never renounced my United States citizenship.
• I am not an alien illegally in the United States.
• I am not prohibited from possessing firearms under federal or state law.
• I have not had any suicidal thoughts or suicidal ideations now or at any time before my presence here.
• I will not use any training and instruction provided for unlawful purposes.
• I am not a resident of the State of New Jersey, Washington, District of Columbia, or New York City, which prohibits ownership of all receiver blanks & 80% products.
Felon Policy: You must comply with our restricted felon policy; your use of this website is an agreement that you will abide by all federal, state, and local laws. Building and Selling Firearms Policy: You must comply with our build and sell policy; your use of this website is an agreement that you will abide by all federal, state, and local laws.
Terms & Conditions Specific to Ammunition Purchase
Magazine Shipping Restrictions
Any orders placed for magazines that are not legal in your state will immediately be refunded and restocked and may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Exemptions: Duty Use (Law Enforcement, Military), High-Cap Permits: At this time, we cannot service these orders.
We do not ship magazines to the following states: CT, IL, RP, Guam, Virgin Islands, or APO/FPO.
No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CA, NJ, NY, MD, RI, WA, CT, D.C, HI, MA, or VT (Rifle)
No magazines over 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CO, VT (Pistol)
No magazines over 17 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in DE.
The above chart lists state restrictions currently known to Armorally.com on magazine sales. Armorally.com has carefully researched this list but does not offer legal advice or make any guarantee of the accuracy of this list. It is the responsibility of the buyer to research and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws regarding the purchase, transfer, possession, and use of any magazine purchased from Armorally.com.