Polymer80 – PF940C Serialized Pistol Frame Kit
Serialized 80% Compact Pistol Frame Kit
Polymer80 – PF940C Serialized Pistol Frame Kit is everything you need to start your Glock® 19/23 Gen 3 build. The Polymer80 – PF940C serialized pistol frame kit includes the 80% compact pistol frame, jig, and all tooling required to finish the frame using a drill press and XY cross-vise. Choose between Black, FDE, ODG, Grey, Cobalt, or many of our custom cerakoted camo patterns. The standard textured grip is the most popular feature of the PF940C. Features like the extended beaver tail double undercut trigger guard, and a thumb ledge considerably enhances the ergonomics allowing for an effective grip and improved recoil mitigation.
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Serialization Plate w/ serial number
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS and RRM
- Complete Finishing Jig and 2 Drill Bits Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Gen3 Components
- Custom Cerakote Finish – Woodland Canopy, Woodland MultiCam & Bronze Bottomland, MultiCam, Black MultiCam, Gold Dazzle & Desert Canopy
If you just need a lower parts kit for the PF940C, check out our OEM Glock® lower parts kits.
Looking for an OEM Glock slide completion kit for the PF940C, check out our OEM Glock slide parts kits or the AoA Slide Completion Kit for G19/PF940C.
See the complete lineup of Polymer80 products
Black, Bronze Bottomland, Desert Canopy, FDE, Gold Dazzle, Grey, Multicam, Woodland Canopy, Woodland MultiCam, Black Multicam, Blue Titanium, Cobalt, OD Green
G19, G23, Gen 3
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
Click Here for FFL Order Processing Lead Times
Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!
See our growing inventory of AR Parts, and Reloading Components.