Aero Precision M5 Complete Lower Receiver, MOE Grip & PRS Lite – Anodized Black
The M5 Complete Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom big-bore AR build. This complete lower features our custom-designed M5 Lower Receiver and is upgraded to include a MOE® Grip and PRS® Lite Adjustable Stock. Save when you buy it complete, and let our specialists do the installation for you!
- M5 Stripped Lower Receiver – Anodized Black
- Magpul MOE Grip
- Magpul PRS Lite Adjustable Stock
- Lower Parts Kit
- Carbine Receiver Extension
- M5 Carbine Buffer and Spring
*These parts are installed.
M5 Lower Receiver Improvements
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw – This allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- The rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- The bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60, or 90-degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
Aero Precision, Magpul
|Made in USA||
Standard DPMS AR10 Components
Lower Receiver Parts
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!