- Additional information
Aero Precision M4E1 Thunder Ranch Lower Receiver
Special Edition: Thunder Ranch
The M4E1 Thunder Ranch Lower Receiver is a joint venture between Aero Precision and Thunder Ranch. Aimed to achieve Clint Smith’s ideal purpose built “Ultimate Carbine”, these products include key features requested from Clint Smith himself but with an Aero Precision flare. Like everything surrounding the Thunder Ranch name, you get exactly what you need – nothing more and nothing less.
This M4E1 Thunder Ranch Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. It includes an obvious skeletonized magwell along with a specialized Thunder Ranch serial number range along with the Thunder Ranch logo. This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual upgrades this custom engineered design provides, it also challenges the much more expensive billet options. We’ve also added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
M4E1 Thunder Ranch Special Edition Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Skeletonized Magwell – Cuts weight and provides a unique look for our M4E1 Lower Receivers.
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16″ Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard – Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare – Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order. (Opens new window)
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Manufacturer: Aero Precision
Finish: Black Anodize
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 2 in|
Lower Receiver, Lower Receiver Parts