Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver, Special Edition: Thunder Ranch – Anodized Black
The Thunder Ranch product line is a joint venture between Aero Precision and Thunder Ranch. Aimed to achieve Clint Smith’s ideal purpose-built “Ultimate Carbine, these products include key features requested from Clint Smith but with an Aero Precision flare. Like everything surrounding the Thunder Ranch name, you get exactly what you need – nothing more and nothing less. This M4E1 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. It includes an obvious skeletonized magwell, a specialized Thunder Ranch serial number range, and the Thunder Ranch logo. This custom-designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual upgrades this custom-engineered design provides, it also challenges the much more expensive billet options. We’ve also added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at-home builder.
M4E1 Thunder Ranch Special Edition Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Skeletonized Magwell – Cuts weight and provides a unique look for our M4E1 Lower Receivers.
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple bolt catch installation and virtually eliminates the chance of damage to the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16″ Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard – Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger, more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – This allows users to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring using a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare – Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes. Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors but will also work with standard selectors.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
|Made in USA||
"Cal Multi", Thunder Ranch Logo
Standard AR15 components
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!