Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Receiver Set
A Solid way to start your AR15 build!
Kick off your next build with an Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Receiver Set. Your rifle will feature the tough, chiseled look of a billet receiver set without the additional expense, thanks to Aero Precision's intuitive machining of a forged upper receiver.
Each Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Receiver Set Includes:
- M4E1 Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- M4E1 Threaded Assembled Upper Receiver in Anodized Black
Lower Receiver Features:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included).
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
Threaded Upper Receiver Features:
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look"
- New picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
FFL Terms & Conditions
- FFL Order Processing Lead Times: Click Here
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
– Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order.
– Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
|Ships to FFL Dealer?||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Markings||"Cal Multi", "M4-" Serial Number Designation|
|Compatability||Works with standard AR15 components and magazines|