Aero Precision M4E1 Complete Lower Receiver, MOE Grip & CTR Carbine Stock – ODG Anodized
The Aero Precision M4E1 Complete Lower Receiver with Magpul CTR® Carbine Stock is the perfect upgrade for your AR build. This complete lower features an M4E1 Lower and is upgraded to include a Magpul MOE Grip and CTR® Stock. The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Mil-Spec model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15 / M16 carbines using Mil-Spec-sized receiver extension tubes.
- M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver – OD Green Anodized
- Magpul MOE Grip
- Magpul CTR Carbine Stock
- Lower Parts Kit
- Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube – OD Green Anodized
- AR15 Carbine Buffer and Spring
*These parts are installed.
M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple bolt catch installation and virtually eliminates the chance of damaging the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard – Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a more robust, more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw – This allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – Allows users to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring using a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare – Increased the magwell flare to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors but will also work with standard selectors.
Aero Precision, Magpul
|Made in USA||
Anodized OD Green
Standard AR15 components
Lower Receiver Parts
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!