Aero Precision AR15 Complete Lower Receiver, MOE Grip & SL-S Carbine Stock – FDE Cerakote
The Aero Precision AR15 Complete Lower Receiver with Magpul SL Carbine Stock is the perfect base for your custom AR15 rifle. This complete lower starts with Aero's AR15 Gen 2 Lower Receiver, a classic-looking AR15 lower with upgrades in all the right places, making this a customer favorite. Additional upgrades include a Magpul MOE Grip and SL-S Carbine stock. The MOE SL® Stock – Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line-Storage) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec-sized receiver extension tubes. The SL-S features two storage compartments in the cheek weld used to store whatever you can dream up or to add weight to balance your rifle. Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provide efficient shoulder transitions. Save when you buy it complete, and let our specialist do the installation for you!
- AR15 Gen 2 Lower Receiver – Magpul FDE Cerakote
- Magpul MOE Grip – FDE
- Magpul SL-S Carbine Stock – FDE
- Lower Parts Kit
- Carbine Receiver Extension
- AR15 Carbine Buffer and Spring
*These parts are installed.
AR15 Gen 2 Lower Receiver Improvements
- Upper Tension Screw – This allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Increased Magwell Flare – Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
Aero Precision, Magpul
|Made in USA||
Magpul FDE Cerakote
Standard AR15 components
Lower Receiver Parts
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!