CMC Single Stage AR Trigger
91501 / 91503 / 94501 / 94503
The CMC Single Stage AR drop-in match-grade trigger features a non-adjustable trigger bow and a crisp glass-like break. CMC Single Stage AR Triggers have almost no take-up and extremely short reset to make follow-up shots fast and easy. The hammer is lightened and uses a high-power Rocket Wire spring, ensuring commercial and surplus ammunition reliability. The high-power spring also results in minimal lock time, when the hammer falls and strikes the primer, resulting in much more accurate shots.
Available in flat or curved trigger bows and pull weights ranging from 3.5lbs to 6.5lbs, and compatible with MIL-SPECT AR15 and AR10 style rifles. Includes CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set.
WHAT IS A SINGLE-STAGE TRIGGER? – A single-stage trigger requires one range of motion to pull the trigger to release the hammer. The benefit of a single-stage trigger is that it’s simple. Most shooters agree that a single-stage trigger is crisper in the break of the trigger because you don’t feel the initial resistance of the first stage. A majority of shooters prefer single-stage triggers for most applications.
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep before hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows quick follow-up shots
- Hand-assembled, and hand tested
- Self-contained one-piece assembly
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/- .001″
See our entire selection of high-performance AR Triggers.
3.5lb, 4.5lb, 5.5lb, 6.5lb
0.154 (Small Pin)
Drop In, Single Stage
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!