BATTLEARMS BAD-LPK-PK3 3 Piece Enhanced Lower Parts Kit
Made in the USA
Enhanced Bolt Catch (BAD-EBC-IC) is a cost-friendly alternative without sacrificing the quality for your AR build! The AR-15 Cast Enhanced Bolt Catch is 8620 heat-treated cast steel with a manganese phosphate black finish.
With this upgrade, you have a versatile modular design, enhanced control surfaces, lightweight engineering, and better ergonomics.
- Lightweight but Robust Design 0.39oz
- Compatible with Norgon Ambi-Catch Without Interference
- Raised “T-Shaped” Heel Provides a Positive and Distinctive Control Surface for Bolt Lock Back
- Bold Horizontal and Diagonal Serrations Provides Positive Purchase
Enhanced Single-Sided Safety Selector (BAD-E4S-IC) for the AR15 Style Rifles.
- Based on our famous BAD-ASS Ambidextrous Safety Selector with distinctive and diagonal serrations.
- Single Side Safety Selector (0°-90° SEMI-AUTO)
- Fit all Mil-Spec Dimensioned AR-15 Lower Receiver
- Black Phosphate Finish
- Investment Cast 8620 Heat Treated Steel
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Enhanced Magazine Catch – BAD-EMC-IC
- Process: Investment Cast (Same Process as Mil-Spec)
- Material: 8620 Heat Treated Steel Finish: Black Phosphate Finish
- Construction: One Piece Engineering (Not Two-Piece)
- Design: Lightweight Fluted Design
- Compatibility: Compatible with Mil-Spec Magazine Release Button, BAD-EMR, BAD-EMMR, etc.
- Length: Shorter Threaded Pin to Reduce Installed Magazine Button Profile of Solid Face Magazine Release Buttons
- Weight: 0.25 oz (v.s. 0.32 oz Mil-Spec)
Lower Receiver Parts, Small Parts
|Made in USA||
Standard AR15 components
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!