Aero Precision M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver – Anodized Black
Our M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface. Don’t forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit. Our LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown, pivot pins, and an extended magazine catch button.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw – This allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver by using a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- The rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard Selector markings will work with 45, 60, or 90-degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
Standard DPMS AR10 Components
|Made in USA||
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA