Stag Arms Stag15 Tactical 5.56 Pistol – 10.5″
Fully Assembled and Range Ready from Stag Arms!
The Stag Arms Stag15 Tactical 10.5″ Pistols are chambered in 5.56 NATO and built around a 10.5″ 1/7 twist barrel, M16 Bolt Carrier Group, Stag 9″ M-LOK SL Gen 2 Handguard, and 7075 T6 Aluminum Receivers. These pistols have an SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace and a carbine-length gas system combined with a low-profile gas block, which provides reliability under any condition.
The free-floating Stag 9″ M-LOK SL Gen 2 Handguard features a slim, lightweight profile that offers increased ergonomics, maximum airflow, and modularity while providing the utmost strength and durability. The handguard provides an uninterrupted Picatinny rail along the top, which allows room for sights, optics, and accessories the shooter may require.
Every complete Stag15 Tactical firearm from Stag Arms comes with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty, an Infinite Shot Barrel Guarantee, and a magazine.
- SKU STAG15000402
- Action Semi-Automatic | Direct Impingement
- Receiver Set Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Bolt Carrier Group Black Nitride | 8620 Carrier | 9310 Bolt
- Barrel 10.5″ | 1:7 Twist | 4150 CrMoV
- Handguard 9″ M-LOK | Slimline
- Gas System Carbine | .750 | Low Profile
- Buffer Heavy
- Trigger Mil-Spec, Single Stage
- Charging Handle Mil-Spec
- Magazine 30rd | Magpul PMAG (Included)
- Weight 5.5lbs w/out Magazine
- Length 26.25″ Collapsed | 29″ Extended Ejection
- Orientation Right Side
Lower Receiver, Lower Receiver Parts, Upper Receiver, Upper Receiver Parts
|Made in USA||
|Gas Block Diameter||
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!