- Additional information
- Questions & Answers
Spikes Tactical Calico Jack Stripped Lower Receiver
A Solid way to start your AR15 build!
Our stripped lowers are made to the highest standards. If you are planning a build or just putting lowers away for a rainy day you can’t go wrong with Spike’s lower receivers.
Calico Jack Logo
- Parley, Argg, & Plunder Selector Markings
- 7075 T6 Forged Receiver
- Multi Caliber
- MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Low Shelf, RDIAS Compatible
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Please enter your information or the receiving party’s (the person that will be picking it up) information in “Order Notes” at check out.
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
– To expedite your order, please either you, or your dealer email their FFL to us. Your order will not be processed, until received, and validated.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Manufacturer: Spikes Tactical
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Finish: Black Anodized
Compatibility: Standard AR15 Components
|Dimensions||11 × 5 × 2 in|