- Additional information
- Questions & Answers
Spikes Tactical AR15 Nickel Boron BCG
Now you can get a proven Spikes Tactical AR15 Nickel Boron BCG!
If you’re looking for the finest BCG on the market today, search no more! This is the same Mil-Spec BCG that we sell but the only difference is that it’s coated in Nickel Boron. And yes, it’s High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected (HPT/MPI)
Nickel Boron has proven itself to be the most durable finish on the market. It’s much smoother than Hard Chrome, it’s easier to clean, makes the rifle cycle smoother, it can be run almost lube free for thousands of rounds, and it will never chip, peal, or flake off! Because of these benefits, Nickel Boron is being adopted by the Military as well as many Government agencies. As you can see, these BCGs are a huge improvement over a standard Phosphate BCG and it’s even an improvement over Hard Chrome.
NOTE: This BCG works in AR-15s. This BCG does NOT make your rifle fully-automatic.
- Machined from 8620 Tool Steel (Carrier) and 158 Carpenter Steel (Bolt)
- Shrouded firing pin.
- Nickel Boron Coating inside and out (Bolt, Carrier, and Gas Key)
- Forged Mil-Spec gas key attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.
- Bolt is shot Peened and HPT/MPI
- Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, black extractor insert, Viton O-Ring
- Tool Steel Extractor
- Complete Nickel Boron Plated M-16 BCG
- Spike’s Tactical Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturer: Spikes Tactical
Finish: Nickel Boron
|Dimensions||8.5 × 1.5 × 1.5 in|
Bolt Carrier Group, Upper Receiver Parts