SB Tactical SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing AR Brace
Designed in conjunction with Maxim Defense, the SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace® is 3-position adjustable and compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers.
- 3-postion adjustable
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install, including a proprietary buffer tube (does not include buffer/spring)
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position on housing
- ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
- The end plate and castle nut are integral to the assembly
- Castle nut wrenches are often steel. The SBPDW buffer tube/castle nut assembly is aluminum. Care must be taken during installation / removal to avoid damaging the nut.
- Space between rods is 1.175”
- Depth of the tube is 6.920”
- Not compatible with Freedom Ordnance FX-9 lowers or SIG M400/516 lowers with integral QD sockets
- PDW-02BL-SB features a FDE brace with black buffer tube and mounting hardware.
See the complete lineup of SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing AR Braces
Manufacturer: SB Tactical
Item #: Black – PDW-01-SB | FDE – PDW-02-SB | PDW-02BL-SB
Color: Black | FDE
Length: 6.75″, 8.125″, 9.375″
Strap Width: 1″
Fit: Mil-Spec AR-15 Receivers
Compatibility: Works with standard AR15/M16 components.
Weight: 18.14 oz
MSRP: Starting at $299.99
[/vc_column_text][porto_block name=”product-arm-or-ally”][vc_separator][vc_column_text]Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for Aero Precision, Faxon, Polymer80, Ballistic Advantage, Toolcraft, SB Tactical, Holosun and more. See our growing inventory of AR Parts, Firearms and Reloading Components.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]