Savage Impulse Predator
Must be shipped to FFL Dealer
Restricted States: Sales of this firearm may be restricted in certain states and the District of Columbia. Please check with your local authorities regarding your local firearms laws.
This item ships for FREE!!
Savage Impulse Predator
IMPULSE Predator has the speed needed for effective predator hunting. The American-made IMPULSE Predator combines legendary Savage accuracy with the lightning-fast speed of a straight-pull action to create a rifle capable of making follow-up shots. Nothing’s better for hunting carnivores that travel in packs. For long-range accuracy and quick shots when the moment is right, IMPULSE Predator delivers.
- 22-250 Rem, 20″ 1:12 twist, 8.7 lbs
- 243 Win, 20″” 1:9.25 twist, 8.7 lbs
- 308 Winchester, 20″ 1:10 twist, 8.7 lbs
- 6.5 Creedmoor, 20″ 1:8 twist, 8.7 lbs
- Straight-pull rifle
- Matte black aluminum receiver and carbon steel barrel
- Mossy Oak Terra Gila Camo AccuStock with AccuFit adjustable length-of-pull and comb height
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Medium contour, carbon steel, threaded (5/8-24″)
- Round knob bolt handle
- 10-round AICS Magazine with ambidextrous release
- 1-Piece 20 MOA rail machined into the receiver
Overall Length: 41.5″
Threaded Barrel Yes
TPI: 5/8 x 24
22-250 Rem, 243 Win, 308 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor
|Made in USA||
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
Click Here for FFL Order Processing Lead Times
Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!
See our growing inventory of AR Parts, and Reloading Components.