Savage Impulse Hog Hunter
When clearing hogs is a necessity, IMPULSE Hog Hunter’s straight-pull action delivers. Hogs rarely appear alone, and the speed of the IMPULSE Hog Hunter allows hunters to get back on target fast. The action is purpose built for hog-stomping. IMPULSE Hog Hunter is there for the second shot, and the third, and the fourth… Get the upper hand in pest control.
- 308 Winchester, 18" 1:10 twist, 8.4 lbs
- 6.5 Creedmoor, 20" 1:8 twist, 8.5 lbs
- 30-06 SPFLD, 20" 1:10 twist, 8.7 lbs
- 300 Win Mag, 24" 1:10 twist, 9.1 lbs
- Straight-pull rifle
- Matte black aluminum receiver and carbon steel barrel
- OD Green AccuStock® with AccuFit® adjustable length-of pull and comb height
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger®
- Heavy contour, threaded barrel (5/8-24”)
- Round knob bolt handle
- Flush-fit detachable 4rd* box magazine 1-Piece 20 MOA rail machined into the receiver.
*300 Win Mag has a 3rd capacity.
FFL Terms & Conditions
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
– Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order.
– Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
|SKU||57653, 57654, 57655, 57656|
|Caliber||308 Win, 6.5 CR, 30-06 SPFLD, 300 Win Mag|
|Overall Length||39.75" | 41.5" | 41.5" | 45.5"|
|Threaded Barrel||Yes, 5/8 x 24|