Rise Armament RA-434 High Performance Trigger
The Rise Armament RA-434 High Performance Trigger is a first of its kind as a premium trigger at a mid-range price. The RA-434 is a single stage trigger with a fixed 3.5lb pull weight. Its self contained design makes installation a breeze using your standard .154 trigger pins. Trigger pins are included. The straight trigger, upgraded disconnector, and lightened hammer have all been expertly CNC machined and Nickel Boron coated for smooth contact surfaces to allow you to shoot more accurately and faster with less effort. Available in silver or black.
Backed by Rise Armament’s lifetime guarantee!
Installation Instructions can be found here.
See our entire selection of high performance AR Triggers.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Single-stage trigger system
- Shoot more accurately with less effort
- Ultra smooth to the break with a crisp, clean release
- Quick reset and low overtravel for serious speed
- Friction-reducing premium nickel boron coating on interior parts for smoother contact surfaces
- Lightened trigger pull (3.5-lb. pull weight)
- Lightened hammer
- Straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette housing
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platform
- To view installation instructions, read our tutorial here
- Rise products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at email@example.com.
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty
Manufacturer: Rise Armament
Model: RA-434 High Performance
Part #: RA-434-BLK | RA-434-SLVR
Platform: AR-15 | AR-308
Type: Single Stage
Trigger Pin: .154
Pull: 3.5 lb