Rise Armament RA-434 High-Performance Trigger
The Rise Armament RA-434 High-Performance Trigger is a first of its kind as a premium trigger at a mid-range price. The RA-434 is a single-stage trigger with a fixed 3.5lb pull weight. Its self-contained design makes installation a breeze using your standard .154 trigger pins. Trigger pins are included. The straight trigger, upgraded disconnector and lightened hammer have all been expertly CNC machined, and Nickel Boron coated for smooth contact surfaces to allow you to shoot more accurately and faster with less effort. Available in silver or black.
Backed by rising Armament’s lifetime guarantee!
- Single-stage trigger system
- Ultra smooth to the break with a crisp, clean release
- Quick reset and low overtravel for serious speed
- Friction-reducing premium nickel boron coating on interior parts for smoother contact surfaces
- Lightened trigger pull (3.5-lb. pull weight)
- Lightened hammer
- Straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Black 8625 hard coat anodized aluminum cassette housing
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platform
- Rise products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty
Installation Instructions can be found here.
See our entire selection of high-performance AR Triggers.
0.154 (Small Pin)
Drop In, Single Stage
Black, Silver, Red
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!