Rise Armament LE145 Tactical Trigger
The Rise Armament LE145 Tactical Trigger is praised for its responsiveness and dependability, it’s ideal for applications ranging from law enforcement and military to hunting. The single-stage trigger has a clean break and 4.5-pound pull for enhanced accuracy and a drop safety feature for enhanced security. Its fully contained, drop-in design makes it quick and easy to install with no special skills needed. This is your safe, dependable upgrade in performance.
Includes free anti-walk pins.
- Single-stage; 4.5lb pull weight
- Clean, balanced break
- Black 8625 hard coat anodized aluminum cassette
- Comfortable, rounded trigger
- Unit weight: 2.6 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR-style platforms
- The self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- KNS pins are recommended but not required. If you do not use KNS pins, follow step 8 in the installation instructions below. The set screws should be used with any trigger pins.
- Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty
See our entire selection of high-performance AR Triggers.
Installation Instructions can be found here.
0.154 (Small Pin)
Drop In, Single Stage