Polymer80 - PF9SS G43 Pistol Frame Kit
80% G43 Pistol Frame Kit
Polymer80 PF9SS G43 Pistol Frame Kit is everything you need to start your Glock 43 build for personal use. The Polymer80 - PF9SS pistol frame kit includes the 80% pistol frame, jig, and all tooling required to finish the frame using a drill press and XY cross-vise. Choose between Black, FDE, ODG, Grey, and Cobalt Blue. Features like the extended beaver tail, double undercut trigger guard, and a thumb ledge considerably enhances the ergonomics allowing for an effective grip and improved recoil mitigation.
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig and 2 Drill Bits Included
- Compatible with Glock® 43 Components
If you just need a lower parts kit for the PF9SS, check out our OEM Glock lower parts kits (Coming Soon)
Looking for a Slide Completion Parts Kit for your PF9SS? G43 Slide Completion Parts Kit
P80 Terms & Conditions
– All sales are final. No returns on Polymer 80 products for any reason.
– Export Controlled. Cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
– Subject to specific P80 Terms & Conditions found HERE.
– Any issue due to missing or broken parts, and/or workmanship must be addressed with Polymer80 directly.
No Sales to NJ, CT, IL, and D.C.
MD and NY residents must send copy of valid state-issued Driver's License.
WA residents must send a state-issued Driver's License AND Concealed Pistol Permit.
Email documents with your order number to email@example.com after purchase. Orders to MD, NY, and WA will not ship until validated.
It is your responsibility to know and understand your state and local laws regarding the ownership and possession of this product. We do not provide legal advice; if you are uncertain, consult with an attorney prior to purchasing. Furthermore, if you intend to manufacture this item into a firearm for personal use, additional modifications are required. We do not provide advice or assistance with the manufacturing process. If you do not possess the ability or knowledge to make these modifications, please become knowledgeable and practice prior to modification. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from modification and/or use of this product.
This system is a complete kit. There are no additional jigs and parts to purchase. Polymer80 Spectre system is a complete, all-inclusive package including the jig and drill bits required to finish your Glock project. As of May 2020, P80 Discontinued the inclusion of the "End-Mill" as it is not essential for manufacture.