Polymer80 - PF320 PTEX Grip Module
The Polymer 80 PF320 PTEX™ Grip Module is P80®’s first polymer grip designed for compatibility with SIG SAUER® components for P320™. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A., the P80 PF320 PTEX™ Grip Modules are made with P80’s proprietary blend of high-strength reinforced polymer and feature our next-generation ergonomics for operators, law enforcement, and civilian P320™ owners. Polymer80® products are known for aggressive enhancements to grip shape and angle.
- 1911 Grip Angle
- P80's Signature PTEX™ Grip Texture
- High Beaver Tail Undercut for Better Bore Access
- Enhanced Double-Undercut Trigger Guard and Support Hand Contours
- Modified Proprietary Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Compatible with 9mm components ONLY. The grip module is not compatible with .45ACP components.
- P320™ Full & Carry Slides
- P320 X5™ Full & Carry Slides,
- P320 VTac™ Slides.
P80 Terms & Conditions
– All sales are final. No returns on Polymer 80 products for any reason.
– Any issue due to missing or broken parts, and/or workmanship must be addressed with Polymer80 directly.
*Note: This is not a firearm nor an 80% Pistol Frame. No milling is necessary. The PF320PTEX™ Grip Module does not require a serial number and can be shipped nationwide. The serialized component of the P320™ handgun is the Fire Control Unit (FCU) and is not included with the PF320PTEX™ Grip Module. If you don't already own one, the FCU can be purchased from a retailer with a Federal Firearms License. The PF320PTEX™ is not intended for use with P320™ .45 ACP slides or models with a manual safety.
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Compatability||P320 Full & Carry Slides | P320 X5 Full & Carry Slides | P320 VTac Slides|
|Colors||Black | Cobalt | OD Green | FDE | Grey|