Nosler 223 Rem 62gr FBHP Varmageddon Ammunition (20ct)
Loaded with a 62gr HPFB w/ Cannelure Varmageddonâ Bullet and Nosler Premium Brass
Nosler Varmageddon ammunition is loaded with Nosler Varmageddon bullets, delivering high velocities and exceptional terminal performance on varmints at all practical ranges. The bullet’s special lead-alloy core combines with the copper-alloy jacket to violently expand upon impact while the flat base design brings you bench-rest accuracy. Created for the high-volume varmint shooter, Nosler Varmageddon ammunition provides Nosler’s legendary quality and accuracy at an economical price.
All ammunition sales are final; No returns for ANY reason. All orders containing ammunition must ship to a physical billing address with adult signature; No P.O. Boxes.
By purchasing ammunition from Arm or Ally, you self-certify you...
- are a U.S. Citizen, AND at least 21 years of age;
- have read, understand, AND are acting in accordance with ALL local and state laws governing the purchase, transfer, and possession of ammunition;
- have no legal constraint prohibiting you from possessing, ordering, or transferring ammunition and/or firearms;
- are not a convicted felon, a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance, and/or mental defective;
- have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
- have not been convicted of domestic violence;
- will not sell or otherwise transfer ammunition to any person under the age of 21.
Click HERE to read the full ammunition terms & conditions.
Any order placed which does not meet these legal requirements will be canceled and refunded, less a 10% fee.
No Ammunition Sales To The Following States: AK, CA, CT, D.C, HI, IL, MA, MD, NY, NJ, PR
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!
See our growing inventory of AR Parts, and Reloading Components.