Magpul MS3 Single QD Sling
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™.
This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. The MS3 Single QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
FEATURES THE MS1® SLIDER
- Dedicated two-point sling with integrated padded section
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with new MS1 Slider
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
MAGPUL POLYMER AND INDESTRUCTIBLE HARDWARE
- Lightweight heavy-duty reinforced polymer hardware
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
|End Points||Single Quick Detach (QD) | Magpul Paraclip|
|Colors||Black, Coyote, Ranger Green, Stealth Grey|
|Material||Nylon, Polymer, Precision-Cast Steel|
- Designed for easy rapid convertability between one-point and two-point mode
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect sling swivel for one-point attachment
- Paraclip shackle allows for fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in the Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
SNAG-FREE, HIGH DURABILITY WEBBING
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature