Magpul MOE SL Carbine Stock – MAG347
Magpul MOE SL Stock – MILSPEC
Made in the USA
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
MAGPUL MOE SL Carbine Stock
Made in the U.S.A
The MOE SL Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- 1.25” Footman’s Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. The MOE SL-K will only fit with the common mil-spec tube.
Platform: AR15 / AR10
Buffer Size: Mil-Spec
Weight: 9.6 oz
Weight (w/ receiver ext): 13.6 oz
Length, max: 7.2 in
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in
LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.8″
LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.1″
Finish: Black | FDE
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
** Performance dependent on the host receiver extension’s dimensional tolerances.
Lower Receiver Parts, Stock