Magpul MOE Carbine Stock – MAG400
Magpul MOE Carbine Stock – MILSPEC
Made in the USA
- Additional information
MAGPUL MOE Carbine Stock
Made in the U.S.A
The Magpul MOE Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec Model MAG400 (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE.
Platform: AR15 / AR10
Buffer Size: Mil-Spec
Weight: 8.0 oz
Weight (w/ receiver ext): 12.0 oz
Length, max: 6.9 in
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in
LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5″
LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8″
Finish: Black | FDE
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.