- Additional information
Jagemann 9mm – New Unprimed Brass
Sold in 100ct Bags
Drawn from American-made premium brass cups, each Jagemann 9mm casing undergoes rigorous in-line and post-production quality assurance testing to ensure a flawless casing of unparalleled durability and dependability.
Standard casing dimensions and tolerances have been modified to achieve maximum performance. Tighter dimensional tolerances guarantee a properly seated bullet and ensure successful firing each time the trigger is pulled. By maintaining military/match specs, we provide the shooter with a precision product touting exceptional consistency. A product that thrives in an environment where it’s the first shot that counts.
- Manufacturer: Jagemann Technologies
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Neck Diameter: .3799 in (9.65 mm)
- Shoulder Diameter: .3799 in (9.65 mm)
- Base Diameter: .3921 in (9.93 mm)
- Rim Diameter: .3921 in (9.93 mm)
- Rim Thickness: .035 in and (.90 mm)
- Case Length: .7539 in (19.15 mm)
- Primer Type: Small Pistol
- Max Pressure: 35,000 psi (240 mpa)
|Dimensions||2 × 5 × 7 in|