Galil ACE 7.62x39 Rifle
Long Stroke - Gas Piston Operation
The modernized Galil ACE 7.62x39 rifle is based upon the reliable mechanism of the original Galil rifle first developed by IMI in the late 1960’s. Drawing inspiration from the legendary Russian AK-47 and the Finnish Valmet RK 62, the IWI Galil ACE has been continuously improved over the last 40 years, resulting in today’s extremely reliable and highly accurate Galil ACE.
Improvements made since the original Galil was first developed include:
- Charging handle (reciprocating) moved to the left side of the milled steel receiver allowing for weak hand operation
- AKM/AK-47 magazine compatibility. (Note that the Galil ACE rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C § 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Galil ACE rifle. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r).)
- Weight reduction with the use of modern polymers
- Full length 2-piece Picatinny style top rail
- Picatinny style tri-rail forearm with built in, slide on/ off rail covers with pressure switch access
- Side Folding adjustable telescoping buttstock with 2 position removable comb on all rifle models
- Fully adjustable iron sights with Tritium front post
Manufacturer's Website: Iwi.us
FFL Terms & Conditions
- FFL Order Processing Lead Times: Click Here
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
– Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order.
– Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
|Manufacturer||IWI - Israeli Weapons Industries|
|Caliber||7.62 x 39mm|
|Operation||Closed rorating bot, long-stroke gas piston|
|Barrel||16" | Chrome Lined, Cold hammer-forged, CrMoV|
|Rifling||1:9.45 inch twist, right hand|
|Sights||Adjustable; Tritium Front Post and Tritium 2-dot rear aperture|
|Magazine||30rd | Magpul MOE AK/AKM PMAG|
|Weight||7.5lbs w/out Magazine|
|Overall Length||34.5 (Buttstock Unfolded and Collapesed)|