Galil ACE 7.62×39 Pistol with Stabilizing Brace
Must be shipped to FFL Dealer
Restricted States: Sales of this firearm may be restricted in certain states and the District of Columbia. Please check with your local authorities regarding your local firearms laws.
- Additional information
Galil ACE 7.62×39 Pistol w/ Stabilizing Brace
Long Stroke – Gas Piston Operation
The Galil ACE 7.62×39 Pistol with Stabilizing Brace features a side-folding brace, produced for IWI US by SB Tactical LLC, designers and manufacturers of the original SB15 and SB47 Pistol Stabilizing Braces. Originally designed as a means for persons with limited mobility to operate and fire the AR-15 pistol, the custom adaptation of the Stabilizing Brace to the Galil ACE pistol takes the application of large frame pistol control and stabilization to a new level. With the IWI brace’s unique side-folding feature, the Galil ACE SB can be fired with or without the brace extended depending on the shooters need. With the brace in the folded position, the storage space required in your safe or range/rifle bag is minimized.
In all other respects, the Galil ACE GAP39SB is identical to the GAP39-II.
The modernized Galil ACE is based upon the reliable mechanism of the original Galil rifle first developed by IMI in the late 1960s. Drawing inspiration from the legendary Russian AK-47 and the Finnish Valmet RK 62, the IWI Galil ACE has been continuously improved over the last 40 years, resulting in today’s extremely reliable and highly accurate Galil ACE.
Improvements made since the original Galil was first developed include:
- Charging handle (reciprocating) moved to the left side of the milled steel receiver allowing for weak hand operation
- Weight reduction with the use of modern polymers
- AKM/AK-47 magazine compatibility
- Full-length 2-piece Picatinny style top rail
- Picatinny style tri-rail forearm with built-in, slide on/off rail covers with pressure switch access
- Fully adjustable iron sights with Tritium front post
Operation: Closed rotating bolt, long-stroke gas piston
Barrel Material: Chrome lined, Cold hammer-forged, CrMoV
Sights: Adjustable with Tritium front post and 2-dot Tritium rear aperture
Magazine Type: MAGPUL MOE AK/AKM PMAG
Overall Length: 26.75
Weight: 6 Lbs w/out Magazine
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Please enter your information or the receiving party’s (the person that will be picking it up) information in “Order Notes” at check out.
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
– To expedite your order, please either you or your dealer email their FFL to us. Your order will not process, until received, and validated.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
|Dimensions||35 × 16 × 9 in|