Galil ACE 5.56 NATO Rifle
Long Stroke – Gas Piston Operation
The modernized Galil ACE 5.56 NATO Rifle is based upon the reliable mechanism of the original Galil rifle first developed by IMI in the late 1960s. Drawing inspiration from the legendary Russian AK-47 and the Finnish Valmet RK 62, the IWI Galil ACE has been continuously improved over the last 40 years, resulting in today’s extremely reliable and highly accurate Galil ACE.
Improvements made since the original Galil was first developed include:
- GAR16556 & GAP556 ONLY: Last-round hold-open feature
- Charging handle (reciprocating) moved to the left side of the milled steel receiver allowing for weak hand operation
- NATO STANAG magazine compatibility. (Note that the Galil ACE rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C § 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Galil ACE rifle. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r).)
- Weight reduction with the use of modern polymers
- Full-length 2-piece Picatinny style top rail
- Picatinny style tri-rail forearm with built-in, slide on/ off rail covers with pressure switch access
- Side Folding adjustable telescoping buttstock with 2 position removable comb on all rifle models
- Fully adjustable iron sights with Tritium front post
Operation: Closed rotating bolt, long-stroke gas piston
Caliber: 5.56 NATO
Barrel Material: Chrome lined, Cold hammer-forged, CrMoV
Rifling: 1:7 inch twist, Right hand
Sights: Adjustable with Tritium front post and 2-dot Tritium rear aperture
Magazine Type: 5.56 NATO STANAG
Overall Length: 34.5 (Buttstock Unfolded and Collapsed)
Weight: 7.8 Lbs w/out Magazine
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order. (Opens new window)
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
[/vc_column_text][porto_block name=”product-arm-or-ally”][vc_separator][vc_column_text]Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for Aero Precision, Faxon, Polymer80, Ballistic Advantage, Toolcraft, SB Tactical, Holosun and more. See our growing inventory of AR Parts, Firearms and Reloading Components.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]