Faxon Carbon Fiber Handguards AR15
Faxon Carbon Fiber Handguard AR15 fuse Faxon's innovation and engineering with Lancer Systems' carbon fiber technology. The STREAMLINE Carbon Fiber Handguard maximizes carbon fiber's unique rugged characteristics with practical application. The rail features M-LOK facets for mounting accessories and uses standard AR-15 barrel nuts for mounting to the rifle. This keeps the weight down while maintaining a decade's proven mounting systems.
Carbon fiber is 10x stronger than aluminum and 40% lighter. Faxon created a carbon fiber handguard that is competition and duty ready complete with a steel barrel nut!
- Extreme lightweight without sacrificing strength, rigidity, or practicality.
- M-LOK attachment across multiple facets.
- Dramatically increases the maneuverability of the weapon over metal rails.
- Low heat transfer for handling extreme duty cycles.
- Fits common suppressors under-rail
- Attaches with standard armorer's wrenches and tools
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Includes steel AR-15 barrel nut and all mounting hardware
You might also like: ATLAS S-One or ATLAS R-ONE Handguards by Aero Precision
|Made In USA?||Yes|
|Length||10" - 17"|
|Weight w/ nut||10" - 6.24oz | 13.3" - 7.4oz | 15" - 7.99oz | 17" - 8.64oz|
|ID / OD||1.70" / 2.05"|
|Barrel Nut||Included (Steel)|