- Additional information
Faxon 223 Wylde 16″ Pencil 5R Match Series Barrel
Faxon Pencil barrels are the lightest in the industry.
Faxon Pencil barrels are the lightest in the industry. Don’t just taken their word for it, major companies like Robar, Kaiser US, 2A Armament, and others choose Faxon Pencils for their ideal balance of weight and performance.
Manufactured 100% in-house from gun-barrel-quality bar-stock, the Faxon 223 Wylde 16″ Pencil 5R Match Series Barrel starts with 416-R in the 5R rifling. The 5R rifling minimizes jacket deformation, increases velocity and ease of cleaning. Read more about 5R rifling here. We chamber our Match Series in 223 Wylde, a hybrid chamber the 5R rifling takes full advantage of. Better accuracy through less bullet jump, but fully and individually MPI tested for your safety. After rigorous testing, the barrels are Nitride treated inside and out, locking in the bore and improving barrel life.
The Nickel Teflon coated extension maintains incredible dry lubricity, and corrosion resistance. Combined, the Match Series of barrels are ready for when duty calls or the buzzer beeps with unrivaled performance value.
** FREE SHIPPING **
- Manufacturer: Faxon Firearms
- Part #: 15BW8M16NPQ-5R-NP3
- UPC: 816341023123
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 223 Wylde
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16”
- Barrel Profile: Pencil
- Barrel Gas System: Mid
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .625″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1″
- Barrel Extension: M4 – Nickel Teflon Coated
- Weight: 1.19 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- Polished 11-degree Target Crown
- MSRP: $225.00
|Dimensions||17 × 2 × 2 in|
416 Stainless Steel
Barrel, Upper Receiver Parts
1/2 x 28
|Gas Block Diameter||