Elftmann SE Trigger
The Elftmann SE Trigger is a fixed 3.5lb pull, drop in trigger solution for your AR15 rifle. Includes the ELF Lifetime Warranty!
- Additional information
- Questions & Answers
Elftmann SE Trigger
AR15 / AR10 Drop in Trigger
The Elftmann SE trigger maintains the Elftmann reputation for quality, craftsmanship and customer service in an affordable package. The mid-weight hammer combined with our exclusive .043 double double wound polished piano wire hammer spring provide reliable ignition and fast lock time. Made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum.
Extremely short takeup, clean crisp break and very short, positive reset. Non -adjustable 3.5lb pull weight, non-skeletonized trigger shoe and no bearings…but we’ll put it up against any trigger made – except our performance series utilizing sealed bearings. Ultra-Light housing is standard – Total physical weight of entire unit is just 2.3oz. Available with a curved or straight shoe.
See our entire selection of high performance AR Triggers.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Large pin Colt available)
- Absolutely Drop-Safe
- Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- 3.5lb pull weight – non-adjustable
- Exclusive double double wound hammer spring
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight
- aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnector allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Ultra-Light housing is standard – Total physical weight of entire unit is just 2.3oz
Manufacturer: Elftmann Tactical
Model: ELF SE
Part # (Straight): ELF-SE-S
Part # (Curved): ELF-SE-C
0.154 (Small Pin)