Elf Pro Component Trigger SE with ELF PRO-LOCK
Elf Pro Component Trigger SE with ELF PRO-LOCK Trigger is basically our Match Pro Trigger without the restrictions of the drop-in housing. Component triggers have one advantage over drop-in cassette style triggers, the ability to shed dust and dirt and keep running because they don’t have the tight constraints of the housing. Just like our drop-in Match Trigger, the Elf Pro Component Trigger utilizes the proprietary ELF PRO-LOCK threaded mounting system.
The combination of aerospace-grade sealed bearings, precision ground threaded bushings, and screws instead of traditional pins provide a rock-solid trigger system. Since their inception, AR platforms have always used pins to mount the trigger and hammer in the lower receiver. Because pins require some “play” in order to be installed, there is always a little play in the trigger system. This new threaded system adds a level of “solid” you need to feel to understand the difference. This is not your average forged steel component AR trigger – made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel, this trigger is not only easy to keep clean, its precise, crisp break and positive reset will take a duty or competition rifle to the next level.
Installation can be done in minutes using the supplied installation screws. The ELF Pro Component Trigger may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe. If you are looking for the finest, most robust, and precise component trigger upgrade for your AR-15, AR-10, or PCC platform, the Elf Pro Component Trigger SE with ELF PRO-LOCK is the trigger system for you.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15
- Proprietary Threaded mounting system for rock-solid installation.
- Absolutely Drop-Safe
- Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow-up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use
- Precision EDM wire cut hardened American tool steel
- The unique design of the disconnector allows full 1/4” width eliminating the possibility of wear and double-firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- High-performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
See our entire selection of high-performance AR Triggers.
0.154 (Small Pin)
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!