E-Lander M16/AR15 30rd Steel Magazine
Combat Proven 30rd Magazines with Anti-Tilt | Self-Leveling Follower
E-Lander M16/AR15 30rd Steel Magazines are Israeli-made, military-grade magazines for the AR15 M16 M4 and TAVOR weapons systems. E-Lander’s Anti-Tilt, Self-Leveling follower is the gold standard for M16/AR15 magazines and provides reliable and consistent feeding. The KTL maritime coating makes the E-Lander M16/AR15 30rd Steel Magazine the only steel mag to survive a 96-hour salt spray test and function perfectly.
- 30rd Capacity
- High-Performance Steel Magazine
- Tested by Special Military Forces and Anti-Terror Units
- Fine Resistance Body Coating, Enduring a 96-hour salt-spray test
- State-of-the-art Anti-Tilt, Self-Leveling follower
- Improved Reinforced Floorplate
- Follower: White | Polymer
- Anti-Tilt Material: Steel | Military-Grade
E-Lander mags have a proven combat record and are used by many international special military and police units.
|Made in USA||
No – Israel
KTL-Maritime Corrosion Resistant
223 Rem, 300 Blackout, 5.56 NATO
Standard AR15 components
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
Magazine restrictions vary from state to state. By making a purchase for a magazine from armorally.com you self-certify you have read, understood and are in accordance with your local and state laws regarding the purchase, transfer and possession of this product. At this time, we cannot service orders to those with exemptions (Law Enforcement, Military and high-cap permit holders).
- We do not ship magazines to CT, IL, RP, Guam, Virgin Islands, APO/FPO
- No magazines over 10 rounds will shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CA, NJ, NY, MD, RI, WA, D.C, HI, MA, VT (Rifle)
- No magazines over 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CO, VT (Pistol)
- No magazines over 17 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in DE
Any orders placed for magazines that are not legal in your state will immediately be refunded and restocked and may be subject to a 10% restocking fee. You are responsible for knowing the law in your area.