Dillon Super 1050 Progressive Reloading Press
The Dillon Super 1050 is the most advanced reloading machine in the Dillon Precision Products line. It will accommodate the common cartridges from 32 ACP up through 30-06.
- The Super 1050 now uses a variable speed, universal voltage case feeder. Order for both domestic or foreign use.
- The speed of the case feeder is controlled by a potentiometer on the case feed funnel. It allows you to infinitely regulate the speed from 0 to 8 RPM.
- The motor features a universal power supply for both domestic and foreign voltages. Adaptable to either 110 or 220 Volt, 60 or 50 Hz, you simply swap out the plug to the style appropriate to your region.
- The bowl has an adjustable window cuff and cases deflector, for a larger range of cartridge capability.
- The Super 1050 has an automatically indexed shellplate, a built-in primer pocket swager, and features mechanically adjustable primer seating. An electric case feeder is standard equipment on the Super 1050.
This heavy-duty machine is capable of loading 1,000 to 1,200 rounds per hour and carries a one-year warranty.
The basic Super 1050 includes:
- Auto indexing shellplate
- 1 set of dies
- Built-in primer pocket swager
- Automatic powder measure system
- Automatic priming system
- Electric case feeder
- Low Primer Alarm
Note: As pictured with optional accessories, sold separately.