CMC Two Stage AR Trigger
91502 / 91504 / 92502 / 92504
The CMC Two Stage AR drop-in match-grade trigger features a non-adjustable trigger bow and a crisp glass-like break. CMC Two Stage AR Triggers have almost no take-up and extremely short reset to make follow-up shots fast and easy. The hammer is lightened and uses a high-power Rocket Wire spring, ensuring commercial and surplus ammunition reliability. The high-power spring also results in minimal lock time when the hammer falls and strikes the primer, resulting in much more accurate shots.
WHAT IS A TWO-STAGE TRIGGER? – Two-stage triggers require the shooter to pull the trigger until it hits a break wall, which is a stopping point between the first and second stages. Similar to taking up the slack as some people call it, the two-stage trigger breaks during the second stage after hitting the break wall. The benefit of a two-stage trigger is that the shooter knows at precisely what point the trigger will break and is usually preferred on a DMR or marksman-style bench-rest rifle.
Available in flat or curved trigger bows and various pull-weights, and compatible with MIL-SPECT AR15 and AR10 style rifles. Includes CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set.
- Two Stage Match Trigger
- Available Pull Weights: 1lb-3lb, 2lb-2lb, 2lb-3lb, 2lb-4lb, 2lb-5lb
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep before hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows quick follow-up shots
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Self-contained one-piece assembly
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/- .001″
See our entire selection of high-performance AR Triggers.
1lb / 3lb, 2lb / 2lb, 2lb / 3lb, 2lb / 4lb, 2lb / 5lb
Drop In, Two Stage
0.154 (Small Pin)
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!