BattleArms BAD-ASS-PRO Safety Selector
The best just got better! From the inventors of the very first fully modular, patented, ambidextrous safety selector for the AR-15 platform, Battle Arms Development is raising the bar on reliability and compatibility while lowering the price with the new generation BAD-ASS-PRO!
This professional-grade, no-nonsense, duty-grade semi-auto safety selector is the perfect upgrade to your AR-15. It comes standard with a reversible throw safety center with 0°-90° and 0°-60° short-throw options. The standard and short safety levers are fully interchangeable and modular to accommodate left or right-handed shooters.
The new BAD-ASS-PRO is now 100% compatible with all known(3) AR variant lower receivers and triggers designed to work with the “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safeties. You no longer need a short-throw relief cut on your lower receiver to use the ambidextrous safety; simply use the provided short-throw markings sticker! You no longer have to choose which trigger is compatible with the safety! If the trigger works with a “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety, it will work with the new BAD-ASS-PRO!
No more broken screws! Don’t settle for wiggling levers! No more stripped screw heads! The new patent-pending dovetail design and internal locking mechanism make it impossible to shear off the screw head because there is no screw head! Do not settle for spring-loaded detents that never give your safety lever that positive lock of confidence and worry about losing the small parts. The new BAD-ASS-PRO locking mechanism is robust, reliable, and something you can bet on! The new 5/64″ set screw is also designed to resist stripping.
Battle Arms Development has perfected the ambidextrous safety with the BAD-ASS-PRO!
The BAD-ASS-PRO series of safeties is incompatible with legacy BAD-ASS/CASS components!
The BAD-ASS-PRO has BOTH 90 and 60-degree throw options built into the reversible center
- SKU: BAD-ASS-PRO
- UPC: 810033782541
- Manufacturer: Battle Arms Development, Inc.
- Center Material/Finish: Swiss CNC Machined Bar-Stock Steel Core, Hardened, Black Phosphate
- Lever Material/Finish: Investment Cast 8620 Steel, Black Phosphate
- Assembly Weight: 0.74 oz (center core, standard lever, short lever, and two set screws)
- Center Core Weight: 0.39 oz (with two set screws)
- Standard Lever Weight: 0.21 oz
- Short Lever Weight: 0.14 oz
- Patent: US 8,806,790, US 9,587,897 and Others Pending
- Modular Assembly
- Ambidextrous Controls
- Reversible 0°- 60° or 0°- 90° Option
- Ergonomic Lever Design for Positive Purchase
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
- Dovetail Attachment Engineered for Ultimate Strength and Reliability
- Patent Pending Internal Locking Mechanism Eliminates Broken Screws
- Swiss CNC Machined Center for Ultimate Precision and Butter Smooth Operation
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Triggers (i.e., Hiperfire, Geissele, CMC, Timney, etc.)
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Lower Receivers with or w/o Short-Throw Relief Cut and Markings
- 1 x Reversible Safety Center – 0°-60° or 0°-90° Semi-Auto – Hardened Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Standard Lever – Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Short Lever – Steel, Black Phosphate
- 2 x 8-32x¼in Set Screws 5/64in Hex-Black Oxide
- 1 x 5/64in Hex Short Arm L-Key – Black Oxide
- 1 x Hardened SS Safety Detent – Black Nitride Finish
- 1 x Safety Selector Detent Spring
- 1 x Short-throw Fire Marking Sticker
Installation Notes: Please use the long end of the included wrench for installation. Torque to 5in-lbs. Application of a non-permanent thread-locker can be used.
Notes: There is no longer a “lawyer pin” like the previous BAD-ASS-ST or BAD-CASS-SA-ST short-throw safety selectors. The new BAD-ASS-PRO center will fit into all lower receivers with “Mil-Spec” safety selector hole dimensions. If the BAD-ASS-PRO safety selector is installed, on the short-throw option, in a lower receiver without the proper short-throw FIRE markings, the provided short-throw marking sticker must be used. BAD-ASS-PRO safety selector is compatible with all known to us, AR variant lower receivers, and AR variant trigger designed to work with “Mil-Spec” style AR-15 semi-auto safety selectors. However, there is always a possibility that a new lower or trigger design, unknown to us, is incompatible with our safety.
|Made in USA||
Standard AR15 & AR10 Components
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!