Ballistic Advantage 9MM Modern Series 8.3″ EPC Straight Barrel (1/2-28)
Features an Enhanced Feed Ramp
The Ballistic Advantage 9MM Modern Series 5.5″ EPC Straight Barrel (1/2-28) is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium (CMV) steel with a QPQ Nitride corrosion-resistant finish. Modern Series barrels also feature QPQ Nitride finished M4 feed ramp extensions. Ballistic Advantage coats their extensions and barrels separately to ensure long-lasting torque values. The Ballistic Advantage 9MM Modern Series 5.5 Straight Barrel (1/2-28) is configured with a blowback gas system (no gas block or tube required). Do you need assistance in choosing the right barrel for the job?
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock-style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. Numerous dedicated 9mm upper options work.
- Requires a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Threaded 1/2×28 x.400 full profile threads instead of 1/2×36 to give you greater versatility when choosing a suppressor.
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
- Since the “barrel extension” is an integral part of the barrel, the length stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11” 9mm barrel has the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5” 5.56 barrel.
- Enhanced Feed Ramp
- IMPORTANT: A standard 1/2×28 flash hider will not have enough clearance for a 9mm round to pass.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the muzzle device bore.
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.
Your Ballistic Advantage 9MM Modern Series 8.3" EPC Straight Barrel (1/2x28) is Guaranteed to Perform!
Ballistic Advantage is committed to providing products that meet, or exceed, the expectations of our most discerning customers. We stand behind that commitment. From the moment you unwrap one of our barrels, as you configure it, and as you fire it on the range or in the field. They want you to experience the unique elegance and uncompromising quality crafted into every one of their barrels.
BA also stand behind their commitment to performance. All Ballistic Advantage barrels come with a guarantee to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition.
If you are not completely satisfied with the form, finish, and fit of any of their barrels, please first consult their Troubleshooting Guide. If you still find your BA barrel is not performing at the high standard of sub MOA accuracy, call one of their armorers at 407-739-7664. You may be requested to send the barrel to BA for inspection; they will either correct the problem, replace the barrel or reimburse the purchase price of the barrel.
- WE DEFINE SUB MOA AS A GROUP SIZE OF 1 INCH OR UNDER AT 100 YARDS WITH A 3 SHOT MAGAZINE FED GROUP, OR 5 SHOT SINGLE LOADED GROUP.
- THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INITIAL RETURN SHIPPING COSTS OF THE BARREL. IF ANY DEFECTS ARE FOUND, BA WILL REIMBURSE THE SHIPPING COSTS AND EITHER REPLACE OR REFUND THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE BARREL.
4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
Barrel, Upper Receiver Parts
|Made in USA||
Do you need assistance in choosing the right barrel for the job?
We are proud to team with Ballistic Advantage to offer the finest, most accurate AR barrels. If you just starting to build your own custom rifle, see our growing selection of AR parts, including receivers, bolt carrier groups, muzzle devices, and more in our AR parts department. Are you a reloader, or considering becoming one? We offer a large selection of bullets and brass to choose from.
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!
See our growing inventory of AR Parts, and Reloading Components.