Ballistic Advantage 9MM Modern Series 16 Straight Barrel (1/2×36)
Sub MOA Accuracy Guarantee – See Below!
Ballistic Advantage 9MM Modern Series 16 straight barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium (CMV) steel with a QPQ (Salt Bath Nitride) Corrosion Resistant Finish; The M4 extensions are also QPQ coated. Ballistic Advantage coats their extensions and barrels separately to ensure long lasting torque values. This Modern Series 16 straight Barrel is configured with a blowback gas system (no gas block or tube required), and includes a sub MOA accuracy guarantee from BA. What more could you ask for from a barrel with this much value?
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
- Since the “barrel extension” is an integral part of the barrel, the length stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11” 9mm barrel has the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5” 5.56 barrel.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the muzzle device bore.
We are proud to team with Ballistic Advantage to offer the finest, most accurate AR barrels. If you just starting to build your own custom rifle, see our our growing selection of AR parts, to include receivers, bolt carrier groups, muzzle devices, and more in our AR parts department. Are you a reloader, or considering becoming one? We offer a large selection of bullets and brass to choose from.
Manufacturer: Ballistic Advantage
Part #: BABL9MM012M
Material: 4150 CMV
Finish: CPQ Corrision Resistant
Gas System Length: Not Required | Blowback
Gas Block Diameter: Not Required | Blowback
Twist Rate: 1:10 inches
Muzzle: 1/2 x 36 threaded
Weight: 24.3 oz