ATA Ambidextrous Badger Slide w/ RMR Cut For Glock 19
By American Tactical Arms
The ATA19 Badger slide is CNC machined from American 416R Stainless Steel. The slides are made to extremely specific tolerances, ensuring proper fit and function on your Glock 19 gen3, P80 (PF940Cv1), Glock 19 gen4*/gen5*, Glock 45*, or Glock 19x*. Our new ambidextrous slide release allows for increased model compatibility.
The Badger allows for consistent barrel lockup to enhance accuracy, while the window cuts lighten the slide, aiding in less felt recoil. This allows for faster follow-up shots and enhanced performance. The large top window is also compatible with ported barrels.
A high-performing slide is meaningless if the user cannot properly handle and maneuver it in a stressful environment. That is why we added angled side serrations. This allows for maximum grip, ensuring the user can manipulate the slide with ease, regardless of grip location preference.
The ATA G19 features an RMR Cut and is ready for your favorite RMR Trijicon or Holosun Micro Optic. Alternatively, use an ATA Optic Cover Plate (Sold Separately) if you prefer to run your ATA Badger without an optic.
*Note: The RMRcc has different bolt spacing and will not mount directly to the Badger
- Lower ejection port to assist in ejection of casing
- Match grade, tight tolerances that are more specific than factory grade
- Lightweight, improves accuracy and performance
- Front and rear side serrations for maximum grip and slide manipulation
- H-series cerakote for increased durability and corrosive resistance
- Screws Diameter/Thread Size - #6-32 (not included)
- Glock 19 Gen 3 and Polymer 80 PF940Cv1
- Glock 19 Gen 4*/Gen 5*, Glock 45*, and Glock 19x* - must use a Glock 19 gen 3 parts kit for function. Please note that the Strike Industries Slide Adapter Plate is not required but is recommended for cosmetic purposes. See the link below for the adapter:
- Glock 19 Gen 5*, Glock 45*, and Glock 19x* - Please make sure you also use a gen 5 backplate, as they vary in design from a Gen 3 and Gen 4.
|Manufacturer||American Tactical Arms|
|Made in America?||Yes|
|Material||American 416R Stainless Steel|
|Colors||Black | FDE | ODG | Burnt Bronze | Sniper Grey|
|Optics Cut||RMR Trijicon / Holosun|
|Enhancements||Angled Side Serrations | Side and Top Windows|
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither ARM OR ALLY, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit Glock's official website.