- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
AOA AR-15 Carbine Builder’s Kit
Every AR-15 should start with an unshakable core!
Get your next AR15 build off to a great start with the Arm or Ally AR-15 Carbine Builder’s Kit. We’ve hand selected some of our top selling, best reviewed, and top performing items and bundled them together at a deeper discount. This kit is perfect for the first time AR builder who wants an instant trigger upgrade. The trigger is one of the most felt upgrades in the AR platform. Click below for specific information on the included products.
Each AR-15 Carbine Builder’s Kit Includes
- (1) Aero Precision Gen 2 Lower Receiver – APAR501101C
- (1) Aero Precision Lower Parts Kit minus Fire Control – APRH100385C
- (1) Elftmann Tactical SE Trigger – ELF-SE
- (1) Aero Precision AR15 Carbine Buffer Kit – APRH100151C
- (1) Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride BCG with 9310 Bolt
- (1) Aero Precision Stripped Upper Receiver – APAR501603C
- (1) Aero precision AR15 Upper Parts Kit – APRH100270C
- (1) Aero Precision AR15 Charging Handle – APRH100000C
Builders Kit MSRP: $514.95
Optional Add-On Items
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Please enter your information or the receiving party’s (the person that will be picking it up) information in “Order Notes” at check out.
– Prices do not inlcude your dealer’s transfer fees.
– To expedite your order, please either you, or your dealer email their FFL to us. Your order will not be processed, until received, and validated.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Aero Precision, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical
Lower Receiver, Lower Receiver Parts, Small Parts, Trigger, Upper Receiver, Upper Receiver Parts