Aero Precision SOLUS Short Action
.478 Bolt Face
The heart of the Solus product line is the Solus Short Action. This product is the keystone in an ecosystem that provides shooters with an open-source, user-configurable, and quality-manufactured foundation for their precision bolt action build. Compatible with industry-standard pre-fits and drop-in components, the Solus removes many barriers to entry often associated with custom rifle builds, allowing the shooter to create a system specific to their needs. When manufacturing a custom bolt action, quality and consistency are essential. To ensure the most precise tolerances are being held, each Solus Action gets inspected by CMM (coordinate measuring machine) in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- Remington 700 Short Action Footprint
- Integral 20 MOA biased top rail
- Integral recoil lug
- Magnum-sized ejection port
- Sized to feed and eject cartridges with up to 3.00″ OAL
- Compatible with AICS and AIAW detachable box magazines
- Trigger installed via hanger
- 60-degree bolt throw
- 3-lug interchangeable bolt head
- Dual ejectors
- “Cock on lift” bolt design
- Receiver body- 416 stainless steel
- Bolt- 17-4 stainless steel
- Firing pin- S7 tool steel
- Barrel: Savage Small Shank W/ Barrel nut and Shouldered Zermatt Origin Pattern Pre-Fit Barrels
- Trigger: Remington 700 (no bolt release)
- Footprint: Remington 700 short action
- Solus Short Action
- Bolt Assembly
- Trigger Hanger
|Made in USA||
17-4 Stainless Steel
Integral 1913 w/ 20 MOA Bias
Remington 700 SA
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
Click Here for FFL Order Processing Lead Times
Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!
See our growing inventory of AR Parts, and Reloading Components.