Aero Precision SOLUS Competition Rifle – 22″ 6.5 Creedmoor, Sendero – Black
The Solus Competition Rifle is built for shooters who require a high level of precision right out of the box. The heart of the rifle is the Solus Short Action and our honed and lapped match-grade barrels. We dropped those into the extremely modular Solus Chassis to offer a turnkey solution for any precision application.
Each Solus Complete Rifle carries a sub-MOA precision guarantee.
- Remington 700 Short Action Footprint
- 60-degree bolt throw
- Integral 20 MOA top rail
- 3-lug interchangeable bolt head
- Dual ejectors
- “Cock on lift” bolt design
- Compatibility with AICS and AIAIW magazines
- Adjustable magazine catch (to accommodate for variances in magazine tolerances)
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Compatibility with tangless AR15 pistol grips.
- Arca and M-LOK compatible forend with M-LOK slots at the 3,6 and 9 o’clock positions
- 11 QD sling sockets
- Fully adjustable stock
- Adjustable cant recoil pad
- Included Bag Rider
- Compatible with optional night vision bridge and bipod spigot
- Sendero profile
- 5/8-24 TPI muzzle threads
- 1:8 twist
- Elite Cerakote Finish
- Honed and Lapped
- Solus Short Action
- 22” 6.5 Creedmoor Sendero Profile Barrel
- TriggerTech Single Stage Trigger
- Solus Competition Chassis
- Magpul PMAG® 10 Round 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action
|Made in USA||
17-4 Stainless Steel
Integral 1913 w/ 20 MOA Bias
Remington 700 SA
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
Click Here for FFL Order Processing Lead Times
Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!
See our growing inventory of AR Parts, and Reloading Components.