Aero Precision M5 Receiver Set
Must be shipped to FFL Dealer
Add to Cart For Special Price.
Free Item with purchase – see below
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Aero Precision M5 Receiver Set
A Solid way to start your AR10 build!
Kick off your next big bore AR build from the ground up with an Aero Precision M5 Receiver Set. 100% manufactured in the USA to Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface. Aero Precision M5 Receiver Set is engineered to match flawlessly, providing the operator superior performance and accuracy in a durable and dependable platform. The M5 Receiver Set accepts standard DPMS .308 components.
Each Aero Precision M5 Receiver Set Includes:
- M5 Lower Receiver in Anodized Black – APAR308003C
- M5 Stripped Upper Receiver in Anodized Black – APAR308503C
Lower Receiver Features:
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw (included) inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips.
Upper Receiver Features:
- M4 Feedramps
- .2795 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- AR308 High Profile (.210) Tang
Receive a FREE Aero Precision M5 .308 Lower Parts Kit, minus FCG / Grip with purchase, a $40 Value.
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also ship to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Please enter your information or the receiving party’s (the person that will be picking it up) information in “Order Notes” at check out.
– Prices do not inlcude your dealer’s transfer fees.
– To expedite your order, please either you, or your dealer email their FFL to us. Your order will not be processed, until received, and validated.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Manufacturer: Aero Precision
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Coating: Matte Black hard-coat anodized mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
Platform: AR10 / M5
Finish: Black Anodize