Aero Precision M5 Enhanced MLOK Handguards
Aero Precision M5 Enhanced MLOK Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom M5 .308 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- 1.72" inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- 1.78" inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- DPMS High Profile (.210) Tang
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
Our handguards use either the DPMS/Aero or Armalite interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using our M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed. You can purchase the DPMS barrel nut HERE.
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the M5 .308/M5E1 platform. It is not compatible with the AR15/M4E1 platform.
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Platform||M5 | .308|
|Series||Enhanced | M-LOK|
|Actual Handguard Lengths||9" - 9.19", 12" - 12.63", 15" - 14.94" Aero Precision rail lengths measure from end to end. This is the point of contact at the receiver to the end of the last picatinny slot at the muzzle.|
|Finish||Black Anodize | FDE Cerakote|
|Weight||9" - 7.2 oz / 12" - 9.9 oz / 15" - 11.3 oz|
|Other||Handguard Screw Torque - 25 in-lbs|