Aero Precision M5 DTOM Stripped Lower Receiver
Special Edition – Don’t Tread on Me!
The Aero Precision M5 DTOM Stripped Lower Receiver features a coiled rattlesnake designed to mimic the American Flag to serve as a symbol of these ideals.
Each Lower Receiver features the custom model designation (DTOM5) and a custom serial number range (SNK5-XXXXX).
The Aero Precision M5 DTOM Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
Don’t forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit. Our LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver, Special Edition: DTOM – Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- FREE “Don’t Tread On Me” Patch Included
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order. (Opens new window)
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Manufacturer: Aero Precision
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Finish: Black Anodized
Markings: “Cal Multi”, “SNK5-“Serial Number Description
Compatibility: Standard DPMS AR10 Components