Aero Precision AR10 BREACH Ambi Charging Handle
The Aero Precision BREACH is a rugged, ambidextrous, precision-manufactured charging handle for the M5/AR308 platform. The BREACH’s design utilizes a reinforced 7075-T6 aluminum bar that is up to the most demanding tasks. Its ambidextrous levers feature a patent-pending, dual spring system that directs the force-of-use into the robust charging handle body. This allows the shooter to use a one-sided charging technique without compromising the part, apitfall for traditional charging handles.
The large lever configuration provides an extended operating surface, perfect for a user with bigger hands or someone who wants a larger surface to manipulate the charging handle.
- Ambidextrous Controls: Ergonomically designed 7075 Aluminum levers allow the user to easily charge their firearm with either hand while remaining low profile and comfortable when slung.
- Robust Construction: Reduced chamfer angles on the 7075 Aluminum reinforced bar design provide a strong foundation for the BREACH that is resistant to rotational flex or breakage.
- Patent-pending Lever Mechanism: Transfers force-of-use away from the roll pins and into the top/head portion of the reinforced bar protecting the charging handle in the most demanding circumstances.
- Gas Deflection Shelf: Aligns with the upper receiver to redirect gas flow away from the user’s face when shooting suppressed.
- Functional Design: It is not all just good looks. Stylistic cuts on the charging handle also help to clear stuck carbon and debris from the upper receiver, while the spacer design seals and protects the lever mechanism from debris.
|Made in USA||
Standard DPMS AR10 Components
BLK, BLK / FDE, BLK / ODG
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!
See our growing inventory of AR Parts, and Reloading Components.