Aero Precision M5 ATLAS R-ONE M-LOK Handguards
The ATLAS R-ONE is the newest addition to the Aero Precision Handguard lineup. Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, the R-ONE line of handguards are designed with size and weight in mind, providing the perfect handguard for your lightweight build. Our proprietary ATLAS attachment system is a durable and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love from Aero Precision handguards.
Available in M-LOK profiles with 12″ and 15″ options.
The new Aero Taper Lock Attachment System (ATLAS) is functional and aesthetically pleasing. It features two mirrored tapered locking nuts that provide evenly distributed clamping pressure across a custom-engineered barrel nut using a turnbuckle screw. A ratcheting detent further secures the design while providing positive registration during installation. By design, the even pressure of the ATLAS system avoids distortion of the handguard often seen with current applications during installation.
- All hardware mounting parts are included with the purchase of an ATLAS Handguard.
- Lightweight By Design M-LOK Handguard Weights: 12″ – 8 oz / 15″ – 9.07 oz
- Mounting Hardware Weight: 4.72 oz (same across all ATLAS Handguard options)
- Full top Picatinny rail for optional attachments
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Compatible with low-profile gas blocks
- 1.5″ Inside diameter
- Compatible with AR308 upper receivers and barrels
- NOT Compatible with M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receivers
ATLAS Handguards are designed to match seamlessly with our M5 (.308) Threaded Upper Receivers. However, due to indexing tabs, they may not be compatible with billet upper receivers. Save when you buy them as a combo.
PLEASE NOTE: These handguards do not come with a wrench. A standard armorer’s wrench will work with all M5 ATLAS Handguards.”
|Made in USA||
Black Anodize, Magpul FDE Cerakote