Aero Precision M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver – Kodiak Brown Anodized
NOTE: This part features a colored anodized finish. These finishes are held to different aesthetic standards than parts finished in black anodizing or Cerakote. For more information on colored anodizing, visit our Knowledge Center.
Our M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface. Don’t forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit. Our LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown, pivot pins, and an extended magazine catch button.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- The rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60, or 90-degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
Note: There may be slight differences in appearance between uppers/lowers & handguards. We do our best to ensure the coatings match before shipping, but we DO NOT guarantee a 100% match or exchange products for this reason. If you have an issue with colormatching/coating, your claim is with Aero Precision directly, not Arm or Ally.
|Made in USA||
Anodize, Anodized Kodiak Brown
Standard DPMS AR10 Components
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!