Aero Precision M5 Pistol Complete Lower Receiver w/ Magpul MOE Grip - Anodized Black
The M5 Pistol Complete Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom M5 pistol build. This complete lower features a Magpul MOE Grip and our Lower Receiver. Save when you buy it complete and let our specialists do the installation for you!
- M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver - Anodized Black
- Magpul™ MOE Grip - Black
- Standard Lower Parts Kit
- Enhanced Pistol Receiver Extension
- .308 Carbine Buffer and Spring
- These parts are installed
- Works with standard AR10 components and magazines.
- Pistol receiver extension can accept arm-braces with a diameter of 1.25".
- Pistol receiver extensions do not accept Carbine or Rifle butt-stocks.
All complete lower receivers are transferred as "OTHER" on the Federal 4473 Form. Although this product is labeled a "Pistol Complete Lower Receiver", it is not technically a pistol until it is fully assembled in to a pistol configuration. State and local laws may vary from ATF definitions. Always have full knowledge of your local laws before attempting to purchase a firearm.
FFL Terms & Conditions
- FFL Order Processing Lead Times: Click Here
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
– Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order.
– Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
|Ships to FFL Dealer?||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Platform||AR10 | M5 | .308|
|Markings||"Cal Multi", "US-" Serial Number Designation|
|Compatability||Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines|